01952460000
telephone us
email us

The Grove, Shifnal Fixed £97,500

Sold STC
  • Photo 1
    The Grove
  • Photo 2
    The Grove
  • Photo 3
    The Grove
  • Photo 4
    The Grove
  • Photo 5
    The Grove
  • Photo 6
    The Grove
  • Photo 7
    The Grove
  • Photo 8
    The Grove
  • Photo 9
    The Grove
  • Photo 10
    The Grove

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.


  • 2 Bedroom Apartment - Shared Ownership 75% share of Equity
  • No Upward Chain
  • Shared Ownership Opportunity For Over 55s
  • Non-resident Management Staff
  • Welcoming Reception & Residents Lounge
  • Modern purpose built Development
  • Pleasant setting close to Town Centre
  • Gas Centrally Heated & Double Glazed Accommodation
  • Open Plan Kitchen / Living Room/ Wet Room Bathroom
  • Two Good size Bedrooms

MODERN 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT. SHARED OWNERSHIP 75% SHARE OF EQUITY. CENTRALLY LOCATED IN SHIFNAL The property comprises a modern first floor apartment and is one of thirty similar size apartments in a detached purpose built development managed by South Staffordshire Housing Association. There is residents’ parking to the front of the development, and pleasant gardens to the rear set out to neat lawn, patio and outdoor seating. The Development benefits from secure door entry access leading to a welcoming reception area and on-sight management desk. Lovely residents’ Lounge with soft seating and ideal for various organised activities. Connecting Kitchen and separate toilet facilities. Also communal Laundry room. From the Reception area, stairs and / or lift provide access to the first floor. The apartment is positioned to the far end of one wing and benefits from dual aspects. Apartment Entrance door opens to a pleasant Hallway. HALLWAY: With panelled radiator and built-in cupboard. Separate cupboard housing a gas fired Potterton Promax combination central heating boiler. FULL DEPTH KITCHEN / LIVING AREA: LIVING AREA: 3.47m x 5.45m (11’4” x 17’10”) Having UPVC framed double glazed window to the front and panelled radiator. Opens to fitted Kitchen. FITTED KITCHEN: 2.37m x 3.45m (7’9” x 11’4”) Having a range of modern matching base and wall mounted cupboards and comprising a stainless steel single basin single drainer sink unit with single cupboard below and Candy washer dryer to the side. Further matching corner and single cupboards with drawer units above and roll edge worktop to finish. Integrated electric Zanussi oven with four ring hob above and a filter extractor hood over. Splashback wall tiling and matching wall mounted cabinets. Upright Hoover fridge freezer. BEDROOM 1: 4.69m x 2.73m (15’4” x 8’11”) A double size bedroom having UPVC framed double glazed windows to the front and side. Also panelled radiator. BEDROOM 2: 2.40m x 3.03m (7’11” x 10’0”) A single size bedroom with UPVC framed double glazed window with outlook to the front. GENEROUS SIZE MODERN SHOWER / WET ROOM: Having fully tiled walls, shower. Wash hand basin and low level flush W.C. Also panelled radiator. NOTE: Items of furniture in the property are available to purchase by way of a separate negotiation. TENURE: The property available on a shared ownership basis only. A 75% share is available with the remaining 25% retained by South Staffordshire Housing Association (part of the Housing Plus Group Limited). A Service Charge amounting to £154.64 per calendar month is payable for the maintenance and upkeep of common areas. QUALIFYING CRITERIA: Interested parties must meet the following criteria :- 1. The person must be over 55 years old. 2. The property cannot be purchased by an Investor. 3. The purchaser must not already own a property (unless they have already secured a buyer for their own property). 4. The purchaser must not be able to afford to buy on the open market. 5. The household income of the purchaser must not exceed £80,000. 6. The potential purchaser should have a good credit history (never been declared Bankrupt). 7. The purchaser needs to be in employment, or receiving Pensions to ensure that the property is sustainable long term. 8. The purchaser must be approved by Severn Homes as a part owner – with the right to refuse if the above criteria is not met.



Click to enlarge

Name Location Type Distance
The Grove
Shifnal TF11 9BF
County: Shropshire
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: 00000609
Natalie Jayne Photography My Deposits The Property Ombudsman Rightmove