- A CHARMING FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PERIOD RESIDENCE OF IMMENSE CHARACTER AND CHARM
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen and Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Wet Room with W.C.
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Lawned Rear Garden and Grounds
- Outbuildings include a Detached Fully Fitted, Network Cabled Office, A Large Timber Garden Shed and a Brick Built Converted Pigsty
A CHARMING FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PERIOD RESIDENCE OF IMMENSE CHARM AND CHARACTER, standing in a secluded rural position within lovely gardens and grounds of approximately 0.4 acres and providing extensive parking spaces. The current owners have lovingly extended and transformed this delightful family home with a mix of modern amenities and character features, creating stylish accommodation laid out over two floors, offering an Entrance Hall, giving access to a delightful cosy Snug enjoying an open fireplace, an attractive Open Plan Living/Dining Room with an abundance of natural light and space, featuring an open fireplace housing a wood burning stove, a perfect family dining area, and access through to a well appointed Kitchen, extending to a Utility Room and Ground Floor Wet Room with W.C. A fully functional, insulated, network cabled Home Office also sits within the rear garden. 23 Crackley Bank is conveniently located only a short travelling distance to the extensive shopping facilities and highly regarded schools situated within the historic towns of Shifnal and Newport, with a further Primary school within the nearby village of Sheriffhales. Communications are also excellent, with the M54 and motorway networks being easily accessible via Junction 3 (Tong) giving fast access to the M6.