- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED COUNTRY RESIDENCE OF DISTINCTION
- TOTALLY RENOVATED, INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD.
- BESPOKE CONTEMPORARY FITTED BREAKFAST DINING KITCHEN. 3 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS
- LOUNGE - LOG BURNING STOVE AND FEATURE OAK BEAMS
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE, WITH ADDTIONAL PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- WONDERFUL LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- SET IN STUNNING SHROPSHIRE COUNTRYSIDE
- VERY CONVIENIENT ACCESS TO SHIFNAL AND TELFORD
A charming late 19th century Detached Country Cottage which has been tastefully extended. Many features throughout including exposed beams, multi fuel log burning stove, bespoke fitted oak kitchen with granite worktop surfaces, high ceilings to the first floor enjoying stunning Shropshire countryside views.
Situated in the very sought after hamlet of Grindleforge, only 2.5 miles from Shifnal, which has all local amenties including transport links, schools, churches and a thriving community.
Accommodation in short includes, Porch, Utility Room, Cloakroom, stunning Breakfast Dining Kitchen, Dining Room, charming Lounge with features such as multi fuel cast iron stove, exposed beams and French windows. Master Bedroom with Balcony and En suite bathroom. There are two further Bedrooms and a House Shower Room. Outside there is parking for 2 cars plus a detached Double Garage with electric door, log and fuel stores, Oil tank and Greenhouse. The exterior grounds are beautifully Landscaped with an array of mature shrubs and trees. The Gardens offer breath-taking views over un spoilt, Shropshire countryside. There is also a Fishpond,& Sundeck.