- Exceptionally Spacious Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Prime Cul de Sac Residential Location Close to the Town Centre
- Recently Upgraded, Impressive High Quality Bespoke Dining Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Reception Hall with Engineered Oak Flooring, Study/Home Office
- Generous Sized Main Reception Room with inset Stoves Log Burner Fire
- Walk-In Cloakroom and Separate Guest Cloaks/W.C.
- Family Bathroom and Ensuite to Principal Bedroom
- Attractive Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Detached Four Car Garage and Driveway Parking
- Excellent Commuter Links
A Substantial Five Bedroom Detached Family Home offering extensive versatile accommodation. The property sits within a prime residential cul de sac location off the sought after Silvermere Park, close to the historic market town centre of Shifnal with its wide range of amenities and local schools. A porticoed front Entrance Porch gives access to a Reception Hall with engineered oak flooring and a generous sized Main Reception Room with inset Stoves log burning fire and garden view. The Dining Kitchen has recently been upgraded to provide a wonderful high quality bespoke family dining area with mood lighting, garden access and an adjacent Utility Room. A Single Bedroom, Spacious Walk-in Cloakroom, Separate Guest Cloaks/W.C. and Study/Home Office are also situated on the Ground Floor. Stairs rise to a Galleried Landing, Four Double Bedrooms with Ensuite to the Principle Bedroom and Family Bathroom. An attractive, well maintained Rear Garden with a porcelain tiled patio inset with uplighters provides a private outdoor dining area with a generous Detached Four Car Garage and Spacious Driveway Parking to the front of the property.
The historic Market Town of Shifnal also benefits from a rail station providing excellent rail links to Telford, Shrewsbury, the West Midlands and London with easy access to the M54 and National Motorway Networks.
The area is well served with a wide range of highly respected schools, including St. Dominic's High School, Brewood, in addition to a First and Middle School, Grammar Schools in both Newport and Stafford, Birchfield Preparatory School in Albrighton, St Andrews Primary and Idsall Secondary Schools in Shifnal.