- MODERN, STYLISHLY DESIGNED FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE
- Prime Residential Cul de Sac Location
- Guest Cloakroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Large Open Plan Living/Dining Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- ONE OF THE LARGEST REAR GARDENS ON THIS DEVELOPMENT
- Detached Garage and Driveway Parking
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing & Built In Intruder Alarm System to House & Garage
A MODERN, STYLISHLY DESIGNED, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, occupying a prime residential cul de sac position, within a select Taylor Wimpey development, located off Haughton Road on the rural fringe of this historic market town. Shifnal offers highly regarded primary and secondary schooling, and the town centre enjoys an excellent range of shops, cafes, bars restaurants and a rail station provides links to Telford, Shrewsbury, the West Midlands and London, with the M54 and National Motorway Networks also being within easy reach. The attractive, high specification accommodation presents an Entrance Hall with a Guest Cloakroom, a spacious Lounge for family relaxation, Study/Playroom and a wonderful Open Plan Family Living/Dining Room offering a great entertainment space completes the ground floor. A staircase rises to the first floor providing a Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room and Three further Double Bedrooms being serviced by a Family Bathroom.
The Rear Garden is without question one of the largest rear gardens on this development. Also offering a Detached Garage and driveway providing off road parking.