- 3 Bedroom, Extended, Link Detached House
- Extended Dining KItchen, Utility Area and Downstairs Cloaks
- Separate Living room and Dining room
- Private Cul de sac position
- Very Sought after location in the southern end of the town
- Catchment area for St Andrews Primary School.
- Full Modernised, throughout. Recent New Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Gas C/H and Fully D/G
3 BEDROOOM, EXTENDED, LINK DETACHED HOUSE. This three bedroom link detached property is beautifully presented and much improved. The Kitchen is larger than average, providing space for a Dining table and chairs. The extension also provides a separate utility area and very useful Downstairs cloaks. Situated in the ever popular Applebrook development, on the southern, rural edge of the town of Shifnal. The house offers spacious internal accommodation to include : Entrance hallway, Stylish Lounge, separate dining room, Larger than average Breakfast, Dining Kitchen, Separate Utility area and downstairs cloaks, First Floor accommodation includes : Three bedrooms and an updated and very modern, family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a private garden to the rear, garage, plus additional, driveway parking. Applebrook is located to the South of the town, and is within the catchment, for the much sought after ST ANDREWS, primary school. Applebrook is also within a few minutes walking distance of the centre of Shifnal and also, open rural Countryside. Full D/G and with Gas C/H.
** A Delightful Family Home ** Early Viewing is Highly Recommended **