- Five Bedroom Georgian Residence of Elegance and Style Close to Schools and Shopping Facilities
- Four Storeys including Two Cellars
- Three Reception Rooms
- Principle Bedroom with Ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- Kitchen and Separate W.C.
- Gas Central Heating ad Partial Secondary Glazing
- Rear Garden
- On Road Parking in Victoria Road
A FIVE BEDROOM, CLASSIC GEORGIAN RESIDENCE OF ELEGANCE AND STYLE, WITH ITS
ORIGINS DATING BACK TO AROUND 1820, and offering extensive accommodation arranged over four floors, with wonderfully light large entertaining and family spaces, featuring high ceilings in both the drawing and dining rooms, and a working open fireplace in the dining room. The traditional walled terraced garden at the rear enjoys an array of planting, mature shrubs and a seating area, with on road parking available on Victoria Road. 7 Victoria Road is conveniently positioned close to highly regarded local schools and shopping facilities within this historic market town of Shifnal. A rail station also gives links to Telford, Shrewsbury and the West Midlands with mainline connections in Wolverhampton to London Euston. Junction 3 of the M54 is easily accessible giving fast access to the M6.