- AN EXCELLENT WELL PROPORTIONED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME WITH GARAGE AND FULL WIDTH DRIVEWAY GIVING AMPLE PARKING
- Dining Kitchen
- A Centrally Heated Conservatory
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Well Maintained, Good Sized Rear Garden
- Single Garage and Ample Driveway Parking
AN EXCELLENT, WELL PROPORTIONED, THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME WITH GARAGE AND A FULL WIDTH DRIVEWAY GIVING AMPLE PARKING. 127 Beech Drive occupies one of Shifnal's most favoured, established, residential locations, on the fringe of this historic Shropshire town, a short travelling distance to local highly regarded schools and a wide range of amenities within the town centre. The property offers attractively appointed rooms arranged over two floors, having an Entrance Hall giving access to a spacious Lounge leading through to a stylishly fitted Dining Kitchen, and a good sized centrally heated Conservatory being ideal for use as a home office overlooking the neatly laid out rear garden. A staircase rises to the first floor with Three Bedrooms leading off and a Family Bathroom. Communications are also excellent, with a rail station in Shifnal giving links to Telford, Shrewsbury and the West Midlands with mainline connections in Wolverhampton to London Euston, and the M54 being easily accessible via Junctions 3 and 4.