- An Attractively Presented, Well Maintained Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home Standing Within a Good Sized Plot
- Close to Amenities and Within Easy Reach of Local Schools
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Guest Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Garden Room, Detached Garage and Off Road Driveway Parking for Several Vehicles
An attractively presented, well maintained, Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home, standing within a good sized plot, with a Detached Garage, Off Road Driveway Parking for several cars, and a wonderful Garden/Leisure Room, or for those working from home, a Home Office facility. "Roselea" enjoys light and bright rooms of good proportions arranged over two floors, presenting an Entrance Hall giving access to a Downstairs Guest Cloakroom, two Reception Rooms with feature fireplaces, and a well appointed Kitchen completing the ground floor accommodation. A staircase rises to the first floor having Three Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. The property is well positioned on the High Street within Albrighton, a charming Shropshire village, having a variety of shopping facilities, a medical practice and well respected Primary schools. Communications are also excellent, with the M54 being within easy travelling distance, giving fast access to the M6, and rail services running from Albrighton to Shrewsbury and the West Midlands, with mainline connections in Wolverhampton to London Euston.