- AN IMMACULATE AND BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- Lounge with Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Well Appointed Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Single Bedroom and House Bathroom
- Combi Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Good Sized Rear Garden with Annexe/Summerhouse Offering a Home Office Facility
- Ample Driveway Parking
AN IMMACULATE AND BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE well positioned on the semi rural fringe of Albrighton, a thriving Shropshire village having a variety of shopping and dining facilities, a medical practice and highly regarded schools. This excellent property occupies a good sized plot with an impressive wide gated frontage giving ample driveway parking, and a well laid out rear garden with timber store, a brick built Workshop and a fine Summerhouse/Annexe offering a home office facility. The current owners have created an impressive family home presented to an impeccable standard, enjoying a cosy Lounge with a multi fuel burning stove and an attractively appointed, well equipped Dining Kitchen leading through to the Conservatory. A staircase rises to the First Floor Landing presenting three bedrooms and a contemporary House Bathroom. Communications are also excellent with the M54 (Junction 3) within close proximity and rail services running from Cosford and Albrighton giving direct connection to Shrewsbury, Birmingham and beyond.