- A MOST APPEALING THREE BEDROOM, THREE STOREY PERIOD PROPERTY WITH AN EXTENSIVE REAR GARDEN AND OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- Lounge with Open Feature Fireplace
- Newly Refurbished Open Plan Dining Kitchen with Sitting Area
- Three Double Bedrooms and a Newly Refitted, Well Appointed Family Bathroom
- Full Double Glazing and Combi Gas Central Heating
A MOST APPEALING THREE BEDROOM, THREE STOREY, END OF TERRACE PERIOD PROPERTY, WITH AN EXTENSIVE REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS, and being well positioned within easy walking distance of Shifnal town centre offering a wide range of shopping and dining facilities, a post office, medical practice and a choice of excellent schools. This splendid family home enjoys appointments of the highest quality with a spacious layout of rooms arranged over three floors and a Cellar beneath offering an ideal opportunity for conversion as a home gym or office. On entering the property a newly fitted fireplace in the Lounge presents an instant focal point in this comfortable room, with the hub of the house being a wonderfully spacious newly refurbished Open Plan Dining Kitchen and Family area, having a tall ceiling height and windows giving plenty of natural light. A Utility Room/W.C. is also just off the kitchen. An imposing staircase rises to the First Floor offering Two Double Bedrooms and a beautiful newly appointed contemporary Family Bathroom. The top storey of the house presents a very spacious attractive bedroom overlooking a truly delightful aspect over the Shropshire countryside. Communications are also excellent having a rail station in Shifnal giving direct connection to Shrewsbury, Birmingham and beyond, and the M54 being easily accessible via Junctions 3 and 4.