- A TRULY RARE AND UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY, TO CREATE THIS STUNNING, ARCHITECTURALLY, CREATIVELY DESIGNED RESIDENCE OF DISTINCTION. 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms 10 Minutes Walk from the Centre of Shifnal
- FULL PLANNING GRANTED - PLANNING REFERENCE 23/02729/FUL.
- Open Plan Breakfast Dining Kitchen, 3 Reception Rooms, with Study and Garden Room, Boot Room Downstairs Cloaks and Utility
- Set, Rurally, in 1 Acre of Mature Gardens, Orchard and Woodland. In Addition There is also a Stream Running Along Through the Far Boundary of the Property
- PROCEEDABLE PURCHASERS ONLY PLEASE
- AVAILABLE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Offering a rural lifestyle choice yet is well placed for convenient walking distance access, to Shifnal town centre.
A TRULY RARE AND UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY, TO CREATE THIS STUNNING, ARCHITECTURALLY, CREATIVELY DESIGNED RESIDENCE OF DISTINCTION. FULL DETAILED PLANNING GRANTED. PLANNING REFERENCE 23/02729/FUL.
Located within the curtailment of the historic Shifnal Manor and accessed via a private lane. Set within 1 Acre of mature gardens, orchard and woodland. In addition there's a stream which runs through the property at the far boundary.
The location offers a rural lifestyle choice, yet is well placed for convenient walking distance access to Shifnal town centre, having an excellent choice of amenities and communication links, with rail services running to Shrewsbury and Birmingham from Shifnal, Direct Road network links to the A5 and A41, in addition to the M54 being easily accessible at Junction 4. The current accommodation is fully mortgageable and is arranged over two floors with a cellar beneath and comprises in brief having an Entrance Hall with Two Reception rooms leading off, a Boot Room, and a Kitchen giving access to a rear courtyard. A staircase ascends to the First Floor Landing presenting Three Double Bedrooms enjoying delightful views over the countryside, and a good sized Family Bathroom. Detached Garage/workshop building with an exceptionally spacious driveway.
DIRECTIONS: From Shifnal town centre take the A4169 at Innage Road island and follow the road for approximately 500 yards, turning left into Shifnal Manor. Continue along the private tarmacadum road flanked by open countryside until reaching a fork in the road, where the property sits immediately on the left hand side.
PROCEEDABLE PURCHASERS ONLY PLEASE
AVAILABLE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN