- A Delightful Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow with an Extensive Rear Garden, a Covered InnerCourtyard with Outbuildings,Detached Garaging and Ample Parking
- Well Positioned Within a Quiet, Private Location off the High Street in Shifnal Close to amenities
- Spacious Dual Aspect Lounge
- Dining Room giving Flexible Use as a Third Bedroom
- Breakfast Dining Kitchen with Access to a Garden Room and a Sun Room
- House Bathroom and a Separate W.C.
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
"BYBROOK" is a delightful, well presented Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow with an extensive rear garden, a covered inner courtyard with outbuildings, and detached garaging having ample parking to the front. The property sits within a peaceful setting shared with two other properties just off the High street in Shifnal, a popular Shropshire town enjoying a full compliment of amenities including a post office, medical practice and highly regarded schools. This well proportioned property offers flexible accommodation with a spread of rooms leading off a spacious Reception Hall along with a comfortable Lounge enjoying aspects over both the front and rear gardens. A further reception room currently a formal Dining Room, offers use as the third bedroom if required, with a good sized Breakfast Dining Kitchen having access into a Garden room and Sun room. The generous sized bedrooms offer plenty of built in storage space and a House Bathroom benefits from a further separate W.C. Communications are also excellent, with the M54 being easily accessible at Junctions 3 and 4, and rail services running from Shifnal station giving direct connections to Shrewsbury, Birmingham and beyond.
NO UPWARD CHAIN