- A Great Opportunity to Acquire a Three Bedroom End Terrace Property in Shifnal with NO UPWARD CHAIN Close to Schools and Ameneties
- Plenty of Off Road Parking Spaces and a Good Sized Rear Garden
- Lounge with an Elegant Fireplace
- Living/Dining/Kitchen with Access to the Conservatory and Rear Garden
- Two Spacious Bedrooms, a Generous Single and a Family Bathroom along with a Separate W.C.
- A Baxi Gas Fire with a back boiler provides Central Heating, the property is fully Double Glazed and there are Solar Panels to the Front Aspect Roof Slope
A Great Opportunity to Acquire a Three Bedroom End Terrace Property in Shifnal with NO UPWARD CHAIN ready to move in and put your own stamp on but it already benefits from solar panels to the frontal aspect roof and there's ample parking space for all the family too. This splendid home is also ideally placed in a popular residential area of Shifnal close to well renowned local schools and a short stroll into the town centre with its fabulous choice of small independent shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, a dental practice and doctors surgery along with a rail station giving connections to Shrewsbury, Birmingham and beyond and the M54 and motorway networks are within easy reach via junctions 3 and 4. 79 Greenfields Crescent offers well proportioned accommodation arranged over two floors with a good sized welcoming Entrance Hall providing access to a delightful Lounge with an elegant fireplace and an open plan light and bright Living/Dining Kitchen with plenty of room for a comfy sofa and the family to sit and dine overlooking the rear garden together with access into the conservatory. Heading upstairs to the first floor, two double sized bedrooms, and a single are served by a light and bright modern family bathroom having a separate W.C. alongside. A generous enclosed rear garden with access into the garage is laid to hard landscaping for ease of maintenance and features low decorative walling.