- A THREE STOREY, THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE TOWNHOUSE OF EXCELLENT PROPORTIONS
- Within Easy Walking Distance to Local Amenities and Close to Local Schools
- Downstairs Guest Cloakroom and Well Appointed Dining Kitchen
- First Floor Accommodation comprises of a most appealing Lounge with Juliet balcony, a Cloakroom and Bedroom.
- Second Floor Accommodation comprises of Two Bedrooms (Principle with En Suite) and a Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Combi Gas Central Heating
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden With No Overlooking Properties
- Integral Garage and Driveway Parking
- No Upward Chain
A THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE OF EXCELLENT PROPORTIONS AND THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, OFFERING NO UPWARD CHAIN, enjoying a favoured cul de sac position of similar properties within walking distance of Shifnal town centre, a thriving historic Shropshire town enjoying a full compliment of amenities and local highly regarded schools. This immaculately presented property offers an Entrance Hall with ground floor Guest Cloakroom and an attractively appointed Dining Kitchen having French doors leading out to the rear garden. A staircase rises to the first floor accommodation presenting a most appealing Lounge with a Juliet balcony, a further Cloakroom and a Bedroom. A second staircase ascends to the upper floor having a Principle Bedroom with En Suite, a third bedroom and Family Bathroom. An enclosed low maintenance rear garden benefits from no overlooking properties and an integral garage and driveway give ample parking. Communications are also excellent with a rail station in Shifnal giving direct connections to Shrewsbury, Birmingham and beyond, and the M54 motorway networks being easily accessible at Junctions 3 and 4.