- TOTALLY IMPROVED AND REFURBISHED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- Rural Front Aspect with Far Reaching Views Towards the Clee Hills
- Two Reception Rooms
- Guest Cloakroom
- Kitchen and Separate Utility Room
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Extensive Lawned Rear Garden
- Sizeable Fore Garden with Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
A most desirable, totally improved and refurbished
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with
NO UPWARD CHAIN, and being perfectly situated on the rural fringe of Albrighton, enjoys an open countryside frontal aspect with views over the Shropshire countryside towards the Clee Hills. The well appointed accommodation offers an Entrance Hall with Guest Cloakroom, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen and Separate Utility Room. A staircase rises to the First Floor presenting Three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. The property enjoys an extensive rear garden and a long fore garden with a gravelled driveway providing ample off road parking.
The Shropshire village of Albrighton, boasts a full range of amenities, well respected nursery and primary schools and a rail station providing excellent links to Shifnal, Telford, Shrewsbury, the West Midlands and London with the M54 and National Motorway Networks being within a short driving distance.