- First Sunningdale Property to be re-sold
- A Substantial Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Prime new residential location on the fringe of Shifnal
- Bespoke Dining Kitchen overlooking Rear Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms, Two with En-suites
- Landscaped rear garden
- Superb Front aspect overlooking open green space
- Large Garage and Driveway
REDROW SUNNINGDALE. The First Sunningdale to be re released for sale in the town.
A Substantial Four Bedroom Detached Family Home offering extensive versatile accommodation. The property sits within a prime new residential location on the fringe of the historic market town of Shifnal with its wide range of amenities and local schools.
In brief accommodation includes: Entrance into a Reception Hall, generous sized Main Reception Room to the front aspect overlooking open green space. Dining Kitchen providing a wonderful high quality bespoke family dining area with mood lighting, garden access and an adjacent Utility Room. Separate Guest Cloaks/W.C. Separate Snug/Study/Home Office is also situated on the Ground Floor. Stairs rise to a Galleried Landing, Four Superior proportioned Double Bedrooms with two Ensuites. Additional Family Bathroom.
The attractive, recently landscaped and immaculately maintained rear garden is fenced on all sides. The Garden provides wonderful outdoor dining space via a paviour patio. The lawned area is bordered with mature shrubs and trees. The property boasts a larger than average Garage and extensive Driveway parking.