- THE EXCLUSIVE HERITAGE COLLECTION - HENLEY
- A SUPERBLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME OF GENEROUS PROPORTIONS
- High Specification Fixtures and Fittings Throughout, Reception Hall with Guest Cloakroom and a Tastefully Presented Lounge
- Expansive Open Plan Family Living/Dining Room with Separate Utility Room
- Three Bathrooms
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Well Maintained Lawned Rear Garden
- Double Garage and Driveway Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
THE EXCLUSIVE HERITAGE COLLECTION - HENLEY - A SUPERBLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME BUILT BY REDROW TO A VERY HIGH SPECIFICATION WITH ROOMS OF GENEROUS PROPORTIONS, the focal point of the ground floor being an expansive Open Plan Family Living/Dining Kitchen, which radiates light and space, in addition to a separate Utility Room. A Reception Hall incorporating a Guest Cloakroom and a tastefully appointed Lounge complete the ground floor accommodation. A turning staircase rises to the First Floor Galleried Landing providing a wonderful Master Bedroom with a luxuriously appointed Ensuite Wet Room, a Second Bedroom presents an attractively appointed Ensuite Shower Room, with Two Further Bedrooms, one of which is currently used as a Home Office, and the remaining Bedroom provides a Dressing Room. The First floor is also complimented with an attractive Family Bathroom.
The rear garden provides a delightful, well maintained family outdoor space with a Double Garage and Driveway providing ample parking.
65 Wadlow Drive occupies a prime new residential location on the rural fringe of this historic market town, being well placed for access to local highly regarded schools and the extensive range of amenities within the town centre. which also benefits from a rail station providing excellent links to Telford, Shrewsbury, the West Midlands and London, with easy access to the M54 and National Motorway Networks.