- THREE STOREY DETACHED FAMILY HOME - NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Prime Cul de Sac Location Close to Local Amenities
- Entrance Hall with Guest Cloakroom
- Open Plan, Well Appointed, Spacious Family Dining Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms, Principle with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Low Maintenance Enclosed Rear Garden
- Detached Garage and Driveway Parking
A STYLISH, THREE STOREY DETACHED FAMILY HOME, BUILT BY REDROW TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION, BEING DESIGNED FOR MODERN DAY LIVING AND PROVIDING EXTENSIVE, VERSATILE FOUR BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION, WITH A DETACHED GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING.
16 Bluebell Way occupies a prime corner position within a new residential cul de sac on the fringe of the thriving historic market town of Shifnal which enjoys a full range of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. The town is also well served with highly regarded schooling, and a rail station provides excellent links to Telford, Shrewsbury, the West Midlands and London with the M54 and National Motorway Networks easily accessible. The contemporary accommodation presented in a neutral theme provides an Entrance Hall with Guest Cloakroom, a cosy Lounge for relaxation and a spacious, well appointed Open Plan Family Dining Kitchen to the ground floor accommodation. A turning staircase rises to a lovely open naturally well lit part galleried landing with Three Bedrooms leading off and a Family Bathroom. A second staircase rises to the third floor presenting a wonderful Principle Bedroom radiating light and space with an Ensuite Shower Room. A low maintenance enclosed rear garden provides an ideal outdoor family space.