- STYLISH FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE
- Corner Position Close to a Full Range of Amenities
- Entrance Hall with Guest Cloakroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Large Open Plan Family Dining Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Detached Garage and Driveway Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
NO UPWARD CHAIN . A DELIGHTFUL FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE, BUILT BY REDROW, being designed for modern day living with contemporary, high quality fixtures and fittings throughout and occupying a corner position within this new residential location. Springhill is situated on the rural fringe of the thriving historic market town of Shifnal which enjoys a full range of amenities and a rail station providing excellent links to Telford, Shrewsbury, the West Midlands and London, with the M54 and National Motorway Networks being within easy reach. The area is also well served with highly regarded schooling including Shifnal Primary School, St. Andrews C of E School and Idsall Secondary School. The striking, well proportioned accommodation presented in a neutral theme throughout radiates light and space offering an Entrance Hall with Guest Cloakroom, a Spacious Lounge overlooking an open aspect, with a Large Open Plan Dining Kitchen providing a family entertaining area and a separate Utility Room.
An enclosed, lawned rear garden offers access to a Detached Garage and Driveway Parking.