- LARGE TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SET WITHIN WELL MAINTAINED GROUNDS
- Edge of Town Location Close to Amenities
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Generous Sized Living/Dining Room
- Attractively Appointed Kitchen
- Bathroom and Separate W.C.
- Extensive Storage Facilities
- Useful Exterior Brick Built Outbuilding
A LARGE, ATTRACTIVELY PRESENTED, TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT SITUATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF THIS POPULAR DEVELOPMENT, set within well maintained communal grounds. Weston Close sits within a quiet residential location standing on the edge of this thriving Shropshire historic market town of Shifnal, which enjoys a comprehensive range of amenities. Communications are also excellent with a rail station located in the town providing good commuter links to Telford, Shrewsbury, the West Midlands and London, with the M54 also being within easy reach. This cosy, well maintained first floor apartment has been upgraded by the present owners offering a long Entrance Hall giving extensive storage facilities, Two Double Bedrooms, a generous sized Living/Dining Room, an attractively appointed Kitchen, Bathroom and separate W.C. An exterior brick built outbuilding provides a useful storage facility.