- 2 BEDROOM PERIOD TOWN HOUSE
- 2 BATHROOMS, ENSUITE TO 2ND BEDROOM (1ST FLOOR)
- CLOSE TO CENTRAL SHIFNAL, STYLISH KITCHEN AND HOUSE BATHROOM SHOWER OVER BATH
- ON STREET PARKING , WORKING FIREPLACE IN LIVING ROOM
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- STRICTLY NO PETS, NON SMOKING
- ELEGANT AND CHIC DECOR
- STYLISH COTTAGE KITCHEN
- GAS C/H. ATTRACTIVE AND PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- AVAILABLE BEGINNING OF FEB
This charming "Chocolate box" Cottage sits close to the heart of Shifnal and all of its amenities. Period properties of this calibre are rarely seen on the market and as such this property demands early internal inspection to appreciate its sheer quality, Reconditioned Sash windows, period fireplaces and exposed wooden floorboards are amongst the treasures found in this home.Oozing character and charm from the moment you step through the door to the stunning sitting room with roaring open fire, a quaint and chic dining room can be found next to the country kitchen to the rear of the property, the ground floor also accommodates the house bathroom complete with fresh white suite. First Floor accommodation offers two generous double bedrooms with period features.
Beautifully maintained gardens can be found to both the front and the rear of this delightful home.** Not To Be Missed **NO PETS, NON SMOKERS SINGLES OR COUPLES WITHOUT CHILDREN PREFERED.